Stitch Studio Sewing School
Location: Wisbech St Mary, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire
Contact: Jayne Walpole
Like to be individual? Budding to design and make creative clothes? Wish to learn or improve your sewing skills? Just got a new sewing machine?
Learn to make beautiful original clothes and home furnishings, from complete beginners to experienced dressmakers; there are a range of Dressmaking and Pattern Cutting courses and workshops available in the day and evening.
There are also workshops and after school classes for budding young designers, juniors and teenagers, from 8 years upwards.
Come and join a class and learn, with like-minded people and get creative. Classes include group demonstrations as well as individual guidance and support. There are a maximum of six students per class, so everyone gets lots of attention.
The classes will be led by Jayne Walpole. Jayne has a degree in Fashion and teaching qualifications and worked as a fashion lecturer and designer in industry, so has a wealth of experience and professional knowledge to share.
Jayne is holding an open studio on Friday 9th September 2016 between 10 – 7pm.
Come and visit the studio and find out more.
Just some of the courses available….. See the website for more details.
- Learn to sew one day workshops – Learn to sew the basics, learn to love your overlocker, Christmas stocking & bunting, advanced boned bodice, creative appliqué cushion cover – just to name a few.
- Learn to sew – The basics
- Beginners sewing course – The Skirt/Trousers/Dress
- Improvers dressmaking & pattern cutting
- Introduction to Pattern Cutting – The Skirt/Bodice/Trousers
- Junior designers fashion school 8-11 years
- Young designers fashion school 11-16 years
- One to one tuition
- Gift Vouchers available
Call or email Jayne on 07584 341160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org